Backward planning in implantology
Polsko - Bielsko-Biała
lektor: Dr. Tomasz Sypień
Dr. Michał Sypień
ZPĚTNÉ PLÁNOVÁNÍ V IMPLANTOLOGII, ANEB JAK ZAČÍT OD KONCE, PRAKTICKÝ CHIRURGICKO-PROTETICKÝ KURZ
A proprietary training course in practice for dentists who deal with implantology and implantoprosthetics, as well as a specialist for expanding their knowledge of prosthetic treatment, based on the current schemes. In this two-track course, we promise to teach a course that leads to an implant treatment plan in the reconstruction method as well as a dynamic implant osseointegration process based on a company. The stressed recovery will be heated to the soft treatment for the center - exercise on exercise models. We will present surgical techniques and procedures, which together with the rescue of the selection of instruments to recognize the success of the procedure. You will learn how to make a simple scholarship in a simple and safe way, planned under the implant of a prosthetic reconstruction construction project, as well as established reconstructions and exploited ones, which use modern technologies and costly procedures. The surgical approach is often different from the prosthetic needs in the case of implantology - this topic will be discussed from both perspectives of implantology as an element of prosthetic treatment. For options that are not used in practice, dental implants for good methods on surgical procedures and requirements, and for prosthetic ones that facilitate team work. General prosthetic experience required: dentures required, partial crowns, bridges. No self-implantation required.
1. Introduction and historical outline
2. Anatomy and physiology reminder
3. What is osseointegration?
4. Types of implants
5. Implant surface types
6. Biomechanics of implants
7. Pre-qualifying patients for reasons
8. Diagnostic tests and their interpretation (X-rays, laboratory tests)
9. Tools needed to perform the procedure
10. Types of cuts
11. Flap detachment techniques
12. Principles of working with the bone
13. Types of suture materials and sewing techniques
14. Dressing up the wound after surgery
15. Indications and post-treatment indications
16. Protective and healing drugs
17. Complications and management
18. Exposing the implant
19. Impressions - the basics
20. Cooperation with the laboratory (necessary tools)
21. Biomechanics of prosthetic restorations based on implants.
22. Types of prosthetic works
23. Hygiene and care for restorations
24. Method of keeping documentation (electronic and conventional)
25. Examples of pre-treatment questionnaires
26. Presentation and discussion of cases
Practical classes on models and animal material with the use of surgical equipment, tools and implants.
Surgery: implant placement in mandibule maybe with Free gingival graft , immediate implantation after extraction of upper central inscisior with temporary loading - full navigation , implantation after multiple extractions with temporary loading.
ul. Piastowska 67a
Nela Bednářová +420 739 043 449
C. Witt Dental